Winchester Valuations is an independent certified company specialising in professional home contents valuations of antiques, silver, jewellery, gold, coins & medals, stamps, fine art paintings, fine furniture, pictures, ceramics, clocks and watches, and general household effects. We offer bespoke valuations from full written reports for probate and insurance purposes to single items or collections. We give verbal advice relating to the buying and selling of home contents.
Winchester Valuations are consultants working for and on behalf of a number of UK solicitors, banks, estate agents, insurance companies, private clients, auction houses, BBC and ITV Television. Specialising in formal probate and insurance valuations, house clearances, auctioneering, expert witness advice and auction sale advice.
- Qualified, Professional expert knowledge, over 23 years experience
- Insurance valuations – from individual items to complete home contents
- Probate valuations – from individual items to complete home contents
- Complete house clearances, fully cleaned, property ready for sale/lettings
- Pre sales auction advice
- Goods co-ordinated to auction, very competitive commission rates
- Houses, offices, outbuildings, sheds, attics, cellers cleared and cleaned
- Architectural fixtures and fittings salvaged
- Garden statory reclaim and sale
- BBC / ITV Television Art & Antiques Expert since 2003
To arrange an appointment please call Sophie Neophytou on 01962 883367 or see contact us.